That’s it. Isn’t life amazing?
Here's my 10 Top Ten List of amazing events this past week…
1. Four weeks ago I was sitting by my husband’s side in the intensive care unit not knowing what the next hour would bring. He was in critical condition. Today he is at work and continues to do well on the road to recovery. Praise God!
2. Do you know how easy it is for a cell phone to fall out of your coat pocket? Especially when you forget to zipper the pocket!!! Yup I learned that lesson this week. After returning from a nice leisurely walk with my husband and our dogs, I realized I couldn’t find my cell phone. Drats! Had to go back and walk through the course my husband and I just walked praying to God to help me locate my cell phone. Could not find it. Then my wonderful hubby used mylookout.com and he found my phone two blocks away on the neighbor’s lawn. I have an amazing husband!!!!
3. I was SHOCKED this week when I was led to a video about Natalie's story ,and the fastest growing crime, human trafficking. What? This is crazy how can this be happening? Then I hear on the radio there will be a local event to discuss this information and it’s being held at my Church called 'seeing the unseen'. Amazing!
4. I’m amazed that there are families with more than 6 children. How do they do it? I struggle as a mom with one teenager at home. Charlotte Siems wrote a beautiful article about her family of 12. Amazing!
5. Amazed how quickly children change in one year. It was 1 year ago my daughter and I spent her entire spring break on a mother/daughter trip in California. What an amazing time! This year’s spring break consists of this:
Daughter: "Hi mom… bye mom, off to play practice!"
Mom: sigh…my baby is growing up. sniff, sniff,
6. Amazed that my hubby and I will be grandparents this May. Oh how excited we are for our oldest daughter and her husband! Can’t wait to meet the newest member of our family!
7. Amazed that I found out yesterday our new neighbor is a friend from high school. How cool is that!
8. Amazed that I thought I’d have to buy the movie ‘Hungry for Change’ then realized you can watch it for FREE until March 31st. Amazing (and great 90 movie about healthy eating)!!!
9. Simply amazed that I have so many wonderful friends like YOU! You are a gift.
10. Amazed that I can’t get this song by Lincoln Brewster out of my head. I heard it yesterday and I’ve been singing the “You are amazing” non-stop. It is amazing that music helps me remember what’s most important in life. I love God so much.
You are amazing
More than amazing
Forever our God
You're more than enough
Thanks for stopping by today, I get to clean house and prepare for hosting Easter dinner next weekend. It’s an exciting time of year!!!
"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven." Ecclesiastes 3:1